ON-AIR RADIO CONTEST
- No purchase necessary. The contest runs at such time as is indicated on-air by the program host at the applicable radio station on which the contest airs (the “Station”). The caller who places the call received in the position indicated by the program host (for example, the 8th caller) and who correctly answers the mathematical skill testing question posed by the Station representative will be eligible to win the prize. In the event the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant’s long distance service provider will apply.
- PRIZE: Each prize and its value will be as described on-air by the program host. Prize must be picked up at the Station by the date indicated by the Station representative. In the event the prize includes a trip, prize winner and his/her travelling companion(s) are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described by the program host including, without limitation, applicable taxes, fuel/currency surcharges, ground transportation, meals, beverages, room service, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature, together with any applicable overnight layover. Flight dates and hotel accommodation are subject to change without notice or compensation. Prize winner and his/her travelling companion(s) are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from point of departure as the prize originates and terminates there. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner and his/her travelling companion(s) to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas as applicable and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements. Prize winner and his/her travelling companion(s) must be able to travel at the times and dates as determined by the Contest Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion failing which the prize will be forfeited. It is recommended that prize winner and his/her travelling companion(s) obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. Some restrictions and blackout periods may apply.
- Chances of winning depend on the number of calls received.
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of the province in which the Station is located and be over the age of majority in his or her province or territory of residence. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of Bell Media Inc., its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. Winners of a prize in a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the three (3) months prior to this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) are not eligible to enter.
- In order to receive the prize, winner and, where applicable, his/her guest(s) (or their parent/legal guardian if a minor) will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor(s), a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood these official contest rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the contest and/or the Contest Sponsor(s) and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor(s) to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation, beyond the awarding of or participation in the prize, accepts the prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor(s) from any and all liability of any kind relating to the contest and his/her receipt and use of the prize. No substitution for, or transfer of the prize, will be allowed. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- All decisions of the Station are final. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- Prize claimants consent to the use of their name, city of residence, likeness, comments and/or photograph, without further compensation, in any future publicity carried out by the Station in connection with this contest.
- If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor(s), in its/their sole discretion, the contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, mechanical manipulation or any other causes beyond its/their control, Contest Sponsor(s) reserve(s) its/their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the contest including cancelling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries.
- By entering this contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsor(s) for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this contest. Contest Sponsor(s) will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsor(s) should be addressed to the Station